Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's great to have an amazing photographer as a sister!

Last week Nicole took Jimmy and I out for a little photoshoot, just for fun. It only took 15min, and now we have a group of updated pictures that we can do with whatever we please. Nicole truly is amazing...Not only is she fast, but she has the eye for a good shot, knows exactly what will make you look your best, and never fails to make you feel like a million bucks. I'm so glad she is so willing to share her talents with everyone around! :)

Now, I feel silly just putting up a bunch of pictures of Jimmy and I, but then again... it's our blog, and everyone who comes to it obviously wants to see a bunch of pictures of Jimmy and I... right?











The Old Fashioned looking one's are my favorite... especially with Jim's "mop on top"









Thank you Nicole, for helping us capture these precious moments that we will always remember! I love you!

8 comments:

Nicole Christensen said...

THIS IS SO DARLING. THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT MADE THE SHOOT GO SO WELL. ITS EASY WHEN THE SUBJECTS YOU SHOOT ARE SUPERMODELS! I LOVE YOU.

julie said...

I agree with Nicole. I don't know of a bad picture with you and Jimmy. Now that you don't have as many credits at school, does that mean you get to blog more? GO BLOGGING!

Brigette Little said...

Love the pictures! So fun talking to you last night. And I agree - I don't think you two could take a bad picture if you tried.

Mariah said...

These are such great pictures!! Nicole did an amazing job. I hope you two are doing well. Love you!

Unknown said...

You two are adorable. I agree with Julie, keep blogging!

CruzinCarmans said...

These are awesome! You two make such a cute couple/supermodels!

Kate said...

Love love love the pictures!!! I need to get a hold of that girl and have her take our family pictures! You guys look great and seem like you're doing well!!

Christian and Michelle Smith said...

It's also great when you have two cute people to take pics of. Am I right?