Monday, October 6, 2008

ATTENTION: ALL SINGLE GIRLS!!


Look who gets home THIS MONTH!!

That's right, my handsome twin brother "Elder Carman" is returning in honor!

I, along with my family and friends, are anxiously awaiting the moment we can all hear about the "Best Two Years!"

Sterling is serving in the Jackson, Mississippi Mission and was an AMAZING missionary! I say amazing simply to reflect the emails and letters that we have received from his Mission President, Members he is working with, and investigators that Sterling has impacted. All of which speak highly of his hard work, integrity, and amazing testimony. In other words, he is an Angel to us all.

One of the main reasons for this post is to inform all those young ladies that this Uniquely Wonderful individual is VERY available to those "worthy" of his qualities. I can testify, being his twin sister and life long protector, that the young lady that wins this boys heart is simply the luckiest!

INTERESTED???? Let me know and we can set up an interview that may qualify you for a date with this Stud Muffin!

8 comments:

Kim said...

I'm not single, but I thought I'd still comment that yes, that will be a lucky girl. I can't believe he comes home this month?! Time flies!

Erin said...

Seriously... time flies! You will be one happy twin to have your bro. home! Awesome!

Kellee Marie Cook said...

I call first dibs!!

Nicole Christensen said...

hahahahahaha, i love this. i cant wait to pinch his little cheeks. also, i approve, kellee can have the first date.

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

I can't believe he comes home so soon! Ah time flies! And like someone said before, I may not be single but I can still recognize that whoever gets him is a LUCKY girl! :)

CruzinCarmans said...

When the heck did you start fiddling with your blog?!?!
Oh, on September 5. Looks GOOD, you're hilarious!

White Out said...

Hey Friends! I found your cute blog from Kims! I hope you dont mind, but i will probably now stalk your fun lives! haha Jk but we need to play again soon!

rachel said...

Well, if he's anything like his lovely twin then I'm sure he won't have any trouble finding a date :) I'm so happy your brother is coming home, I know how much you've missed him