Monday, October 6, 2008

Love At First Sight!


DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?

I do!

Here is what my cute husband looked like the first time i saw him. He had just played his last football game of his highschool career. Watching from afar, i saw the Sweaty, Teary, and the most adorable sight in the world as he pulled off his helmet and wrapped his cute little mother up in his arms.

At that very moment I fell in love with a boy I hadn't ever met, but knew that from that moment on, I would do anything and everything I could to win this boys heart!

To this day, (4 years later) I look over at this same boy in surprise that it actually happened. I am married to the one and only boy that stopped my heart in a muddy and torn Football Jersey!

Go #24! I love you Jim!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how in love you are! You are so wonderful Camy, it's great to see you so happy! I love and miss you!

Kim said...

Yeah!!! We're all glad it happened that way. Many a prayers answered! Love you!

Erin said...

It really is quite the Fairy Tale! You knew it from the start and didn't let anyone sway your decision to become Mrs. Little!

You go girl!!

ps... it was so fun to see you yesterday. We need to do that more often! smile!

Brigette Little said...

I love it! We're all glad it actually happened , too. We love you guys!

Matt 'n Amy said...

That is so cute!!! I love this story. So I "blog-stalked" you through Rachel's blog. I'm so excited!! I love your face off. You always make my day so much brighter! :)

Isaac said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE!!! I`m Going to try and look like that picture this season!