Tuesday, November 4, 2008

General Maximus III

MEET MAX!

Jimmy and I have wanted a dog since the day we got married and have been looking around for the perfect one. Originally we planned for a young puppy, but once we came accross this cute face our minds quickly changed! We have had him for about two weeks now and have decided that a dog that is house trained, very calm, great with kids, and loves to just hang out was a much better decision than trying to raise a puppy that chews, barks, pees everywhere, and demands constant attention.

We know that someday, we will get our cute little puppy, but for now... life is good with Maximus! :)

6 comments:

Robertsons said...

can max come visit?

a wynn wynn situation said...

Welcome Max! I think that's always been my problem- we do the puppy thing and I go bonkers and want to get rid of the poor thing. IF (meaning never) we ever get another dog I think I'll follow in your footsteps!

Kim said...

I'm excited to meet Maximus! Jayden is even MORE excited. Wyatt doesn't say much about it, but I'm sure he'll love him too!

Hayley Baum said...

Oh cam, he's darling! I need to see him! ... No family is complete without a dog :)

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm glad you got your dog! :)

Shawn and Kimber said...

No Way! We totally got a dog two weeks ago. We ended up buying a puppy and yeah he has been a lot of work but we love him.