Monday, November 24, 2008

Grocery Shopping!

I was looking through some old pictures and came accross these photos from a couple years ago...
My mom and i had just been shopping at Costco, and you all know how that ends up...
My little bug was FILLED with food!
After piling into the car and driving home, we couldn't bare the thought of carying ALL those groceries ALL the way from the car to the kitchen, so...

We decided to just pull car into the kitchen and unloaded it there...
BRILLIANT!
It was mom's idea... i'm sure if Jerry had been home, we probably would have come up with the strength to walk the distance...
but... he wasn't. :)
P.S. Pulling into the kitchen wasn't so bad... Backing out was a whole different story! ;)
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

8 comments:

Mariah said...

Wow Camy. That is amazing!! I wish I could try that at home. I can just see your mom saying lets pull into the kitchen instead of unloading everything and carrying it into the house. Aren't moms amazing?

Eileen and Chuck said...

I don't believe you two, but I LOVE you both!! What a hoot! Just hope Jerry doesn't read blogs!! (The word BUSTED comes to mind!)

Brigette Little said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

That's so funny! What would you have done if Jerry had walked in! LOL! I love ya Camy, I hope all is well. :)

Kim said...

TOO FUNNY!! Love it!

Erin said...

I remember hearing this story... you guys crack me up! I love it!

It was so fun seeing you on Friday night! We need to hang out sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

creative, I love it!

Christian and Michelle Smith said...

I guess it would be okay if you added me as a friend. I know you've been waiting for my permission...now you have it. Go ahead.